Compare GO annotations related to Trichorhinophalangeal syndrome, type I using OMIM genes and OrthoDisease orthologs
A table of the annotations represented in this image is provided below.
- Annotations are indicated by colored nodes:
- Green arrows indicate "is_a"; Purple arrows indicate "part_of"
- GO annotations: Mouse from MGI; Human from GO Annotations @ EBI (GOA); Rat from RGD; Chicken from GOA; Fly from FlyBase; Pfalc from PlasmoDB; Worm from WormBase; Dicty from dictyBase; Yeast from SGD; Zfin from ZFIN; Tair from TAIR/TIGR; Rice from Gramene; Pombe from Sanger GeneDB.
- Does not include evidence codes: IEA, ISS, RCA, NR, ND, NAS, IC, IGC, TAS.
- Graph is also available as SVG (requires viewer plug-in from Adobe)
- All nodes are linked to the MGI GO browser.
- Graph generated Fri Dec 7 14:03:29 2007.